A UV-activated polishing preparation. It additionally protects the gel from environmental influence and gives permanent glossy effect.
3-STEP GEL STYLING METHOD:
1. Prepare the nails and cuticles as to a traditional manicure treatment, shape the nailplate.
2. Apply carefully one thin layer of primer gel - La Rosa BONDING GEL UV - onto the whole nailplate, avoid applying it on the cuticles area.
3. Cure under a UV light for 2 minutes.
4. Follow with one or two layers of building gel - La Rosa BUILDER GEL UV (CLEAR or PINK) - cure each under UV light.
5. Finish with polishing preparation - La Rosa QUICK FINISH - applying it like a regular nail polish; cure under a UV light for 2 minutes and wipe with degreasing preparation.